Click the link above to download the TSC application instructions (with phone numbers & addresses for the enrolment centre)
Click the link above to see instructions for how to fill out Part A of the form
You MUST complete and submit the form online and print a copy to bring to the enrolment centre. Refer to the pdf for instructions on how to fill the form out.
To help you fill out the form please note the following:
Transportation Facility: Port of Vancouver Fraser
Applicant's Pass ID: Your port pass number
Requesting Authority Name: BC Maritime Employer's Association
Reason for Application: MTSR 5.03
Applicant's current or proposed occupation: Longshore Worker
Applicant's current or proposed sponsor: BC Maritime Employer's Association
Current or proposed sponsor address: 500 - 349 Railway Street, Vancouver, V6A 1A4
Link to application:
Port Pass Application
- Apply online for your port pass (instructions posted below & at the Hall -- this can also be done at the port pass office)
- Go to the Vancouver Dispatch Hall located at 1430 Franklin Street, Vancouver Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Don't forget to bring your photo ID used in your online application and your port pass (if you have it)
Click HERE for the online application.
*** If you are RWF at Westshore you may renew your port pass at the Ladner Port Metro Office but you MUST call 604-665-9661 to book an appointment first. You will need to tell them that your sponsoring agent is WESTSHORE TERMINALS.
Employee Services Forms
The ILWU Employer Association Health and Benefit Plan.
Injured At Work
If you are injured at work:
- Report to First Aid & Notify your Foreman
- If this is the result of an accident CALL THE BUSINESS AGENT!
- Make a claim 1-888-WORKERS (1-888-967-5377)
- Report to your Doctor
- Notify the Secretary Treasurer