- Attending Physician Statement
- Bereavement Leave Application effective Sept 1
- Direct Deposit/Tax Change Form
- Weekly Indemnity Form- A Plan Only (Union Members and A Board)
- Credited Hours Application
- Maternity/Parental Leave Application
- Eyesight And Hearing Exam
- Occupational Fitness Assessment (OFA) Form
- Application for Personal Leave
- Application for Paid Medical Leave
- WEBC Extended Health Claim form (LONGSHORE)
- Canada Life (Active Longshore)
- GreenShield Claim Submission Form (for claims on or after January 1, 2024)
*If BCMEA declines your request for paid medical leave or personal leave, please email Randy Chartier at firstname.lastname@example.org*
DO NOT SUBMIT FORMS DIRECTLY TO WEBC AS YOUR FILE AT THE UNION HALL WILL NOT BE UP TO DATE. WE FORWARD ALL FORMS TO WEBC AND PLACE IN YOUR UNION FILE
Email all forms to email@example.com
Benefit Booklets 2024
Additionally, you can find the above forms and more on the WeBC website. Including FAQ, enrolment information, the Benefits and Pension Booklets.
Vacation Day Requests
Submit all vacation requests through Memberlink
Vacation entitlement is displayed at the bottom of all paystubs. You can back date 7 days including the day that you made the request. If you have 4 or more days of vacation remaining, you must book a minimum of 4 days as per the Black Book.
You MUST complete and submit the form online and print a copy to bring to the enrolment centre. Refer to the PDF for instructions on how to fill the form out.
To help you fill out the form please note the following:
Link to application:
Online Port Pass Application Guide
● Use Internet Explorer (not Google Chrome or other browsers)
● Browse to http://ppmp.portmetrovancouver.com/application/
Step 1 - Check all the boxes on the Terms page and hit Next
Step 2 - Fill in all the information on the User Info page and hit Next
Step 3 - At the very top of the page choose Application Type
If broken, lost, stolen, or name change, click Replacement of Port Pass
● Enter reason for replacement.
Issuing Office: British Columbia Maritimes Employers Association
● Select the identification you have with you (i.e. BC Driver’s License)
● Enter identification number and expiration date
Company Official Name: BCMEA
Doing Business as: Ignore and leave blank
Contact Name: Kelly Vachon
Contact Phone: 604.251.6141
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Number: Your Employee Number (registration number)
Click Submit, you do not need to e-mail or print unless you want it for your own records.
Go to the Vancouver Dispatch Hall located at 1430 Franklin Street, Vancouver Monday to Friday. (Call before you. 604.251.6141)
Don't forget to bring your photo ID used in your online application and your port pass (if you have it)
*** If you are RWF at Westshore you may renew your port pass at the Ladner Port Metro Office but you MUST call 604-665-9661 to book an appointment first. You will need to tell them that your sponsoring agent is WESTSHORE TERMINALS.
Injured At Work
If you are injured at work:
- Report to First Aid & Notify your Foreman
- If this is the result of an accident CALL THE BUSINESS AGENT!
- Make a claim 1-888-WORKERS (1-888-967-5377)
- Report to your Doctor
- Notify the Secretary Treasurer